I invited Tanya onto the show to talk about how to go to college debt free.
Often referred to as the "Media Darling" -- I am a former investigative news journalist turned financial & business development strategist. I am a licensed financial professional.
I created 6-figure revenues in my first 6 months, as an entrepreneur (and single mom) and then multiple 6-figures in revenues within my first three years.
My students span 12 countries and have generated over $7.4 million in free publicity appearing in the New York Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, and on CNN, BBC World News, and FOX — to name a few.
Here's a few of the questions we touched on in the show:
- How do you select the right college, to maximize your chances of a scholarship / full ride
- What other things do you need to consider / research
- How do you minimize your, and your parent's assets, so that you receive maximum FASFA
- How do you enter the 0% tax bracket and start to build wealth, as soon as you're working
- How do you become your own bank, so you can fund your own dreams
- What happens if you take this advice, but decide NOT to go to college?
- What else can you use your money on? (VERY different to the College 529 Savings Plans)
Connect with Tanya: